Current Firms and Board Members
The CB:PSB is governed by a Board, comprising a Chairman, senior executives from the founding firms, two or more individual’s independent of the banking industry, the Chair of the Professional Standards Committee (ex-officio) and the Chair of the Stakeholder Forum (ex-officio).
Dame Susan Rice is the Chairman and the CB:PSB board members are:
- Andrew Falconer: Head of Customer Banking Contact Centres, Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks
- Anna Hart: Head of Professional Standards & Development, Learning & Development, Human Resources, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Robin Jarvis: (Ex-Officio) Chair, Stakeholder Forum and Professor of Accounting, Brunel University
- David Jones: Head of Organisational Development, Barclays PLC
- Sue Lewis, Independent Board Member
- David McCreadie: Managing Director, Banking, Tesco Bank
- Stephen Pearson: Senior Adviser, CEO Office, Virgin Money
- Jim Richardson: Talent, Learning & Resourcing Director, Santander UK
- Simon Thompson: (Ex-Officio), Chair, Professional Standards Committee and Chief Executive Chartered Banker Institute
- Nick Winsor: Head of Remediation Management Office UK, HSBC Bank
You can view the CB:PSB Board Terms of Reference here.